SPINACH & FETA CHICKEN
- 1 tablespoon Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package Wild Harvest Organic Frozen Cut Leaf Spinach thawed, well drained
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Wild Harvest Organic Panko Bread Crumbs
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saut? onions, garlic and pepper until onions are softened (about 3-5 minutes). Add spinach and saut? until all liquid is absorbed. Salt and pepper to taste. Cool slightly. Stir in pasta sauce and cheese.
Place chicken breasts in a baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. Salt and pepper chicken to taste. Top chicken with spinach mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Generously spray bread crumbs with cooking spray.
Bake in a preheated 400?F oven 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170?F and juices run clear. Serve chicken with additional warmed pasta sauce, if desired.