Whether you’re grilling or chilling for this Blackened Chicken with Swiss Chard recipe. is a flavorful Summer dish that won’t disappoint
Blackened Chicken with Swiss Chard
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons Wild Harvest organic canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Wild Harvest organic Parsley, chopped
- 1 16 ounce package cheese ravioli, prepared per package directions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Wild Harvest organic paprika
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest organic cayenne
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest organic dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest organic dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Wild Harvest organic garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Wild Harvest organic onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pep
- Combine blackening spices in a small bowl. Season chicken breasts with an even coat of blackening seasoning.
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add 2 tablespoons of canola oil. Once oil is hot and shimmering, add chicken.
- Cook chicken until golden brown, almost black on both sides; about 5-6 minutes per side and internal temperature reads 165° on a meat thermometer.
- Remove chicken from pan and allow to rest. Return pan to medium heat.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of canola oil and minced garlic. Cook garlic until aromatic, 1- 2 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard and lemon juice, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted.
- Remove Swiss chard from the pan and serve with blackened chicken breasts and ravioli.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.