with Avocado Mango Salsa
- - juice of 1 lime divided
- 1/4 cup Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Cilantro divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1 medium ripe avocado pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper seeded and diced
In small bowl, combine lime juice (reserving 1 tablespoon), oil, 1 tablespoon cilantro, garlic, cumin and chili powder; salt and pepper to taste.
Place tilapia in a shallow dish; pour marinade over fish, turning fish to cover. Set aside.
In medium bowl, combine mango, avocado, onion, jalapeño, reserved lime juice and remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro; salt and pepper to taste.
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tilapia and half the marinade. Sear tilapia on both sides; reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until cooked through and fish flakes easily with a fork (about 10 minutes per inch of thickness).
Serve Avocado Mango Salsa over tilapia.